Super Early Bird Registrations are now closed.
Early Bird Registrations will open in May.
- Race or Ride registration
- Shuttles for riders and bikes between L’Étape Village in Jindabyne and the Start
- Fully closed roads
- Tour de France professional race conditions
- Timed Race and Ride
- On route support teams, including medical and mechanical support
- Official 2017 L’Étape Australia Backpack on registration collection
- Official 2017 L’Étape Australia Riders Tee Shirt
- Backpack drop at start and collection at finish
- Four Feeding Zones with food, water, toilets, medical and mechanical support and transport for riders and bikes for those who wish to stop riding
- Two Drinking Zones
- Timed Sprint section
- Timed King of the Mountain section for the Ride
- Two Timed King of the Mountain sections for the Race
- Race and Ride Finishers Medal
Riders can book as individuals or they can ride in teams of 9 or larger groups.
Only individual riders can vie for the Yellow, Green, Polka Dot and White Tour de France jerseys
As in the Tour de France, teams for L’Étape Australia will consist of nine riders. The total time of the first three riders in the team across the line will be counted towards the Team Prize. The Team Leader will need to register and pay for the team to secure the team entry, and will then be provided with codes for other team members to register their individual details for the event.
Groups of more than nine riders can enter, however only the first three riders’ times will be counted. Group Leaders of ten or more riders will need to fill in a separate form to register and pay to secure the team entry
EARLY BIRD PRICES
Race (individual rider):$295
Ride (individual rider):$265
Race Team (minimum nine riders):$285 per rider
Ride Team (minimum nine riders):$255 per rider
Race Groups of 10+$285 per rider
Ride Groups of 10+$255 per rider
All Prices include GST and booking fees will apply.