THE EARLY BIRD WILL BE OPEN FROM 6PM ON WEDNESDAY 24TH MAY UNTIL 6PM ON MONDAY 24TH JULY, OR UNTIL SOLD-OUT.
- Race or Ride registration
- Fully closed roads
- Tour de France professional race conditions
- Backpack drop at the Start and collection at the Finish
- SkiTube Train Pass: The SkiTube is a train that runs every 20 minutes (only on Saturday) between the Start at Bullocks Flat, Crackenback and the Race Finish at Perisher.
- Timed Race and Ride
- On route support teams including medical and mechanical
- Four Food Zones with food, water, toilets, medical and mechanical support and transport for riders and bikes for those who wish to stop riding
- Two Drink Zones
- Timed 350m Sprint Section in Berridale
- Timed Col de Beloka King of the Mountain section for the Ride
- Two timed King of the Mountain sections (Col de Beloka and Col de Kosciuszko) for the Race
- BBQ at the Race and Ride Finishes
- Shuttles for riders and bikes between Jindabyne and the Start and visa versa
- Official L’Étape Australia Riders Tee Shirt
- Official L’Étape Australia backpack
- Race and Ride Finishers medal
Riders can book as individuals or they can ride in teams of 9 or larger groups.
Only individual riders can vie for the Yellow, Green, Polka Dot and White Tour de France jerseys.
While professional and semi-professional riders can compete, only amateur riders qualify for the Tour de France jerseys.
As in the Tour de France, teams for L’Étape Australia will consist of nine riders. The total time of the first three riders in the team across the line will be counted towards the Team Prize. The Team Leader will need to register and pay for the team to secure the team entry, and will then be provided with codes for other team members to register their individual details for the event.
Groups of more than nine riders can enter, however only the first three riders’ times will be counted. Group Leaders of ten or more riders will need to fill in a separate form to register and pay to secure the team entry
Race (individual rider):$295
Ride (individual rider):$265
Race Team (minimum nine riders):$285 per rider
Ride Team (minimum nine riders):$255 per rider
Race Groups of 10+$285 per rider
Ride Groups of 10+$255 per rider
All prices inclusive of GST