In the meantime, we will released the profiles of the three climbs riders will have to conquer to be a L’Étape Australia by Tour de France finisher as per the announcements schedule below:
- 17 April 2020: First QOM / KOM section
- 22 April 2020: Second QOM / KOM section
- 27 April 2020: Third QOM / KOM section
When will registrations open?
Registrations opening will be staggered in three steps:
- Registrations will open for Loyal Riders (every rider having ridden at least one edition of L’Étape Australia is considered a Loyal Rider and will receive a dedicated email when registrations open);
- Registrations will open for riders who registered their interest here;
- Registrations will open for general public shortly after the route has been revealed.
How much will registration cost?
To celebrate the registrations opening, we have extended the Super Early-Bird period! Everyone registering on the day of the registrations opening will have access to an exclusive registration fee of $289. The registration fee will then increase to $329.
What about The Ride?
This year we are staggering The Race and The Ride route announcements and registration dates. The Ride route will be released, and registrations opened (with a Super Early-Bird rate) shortly after the Race registration has been opened.