SPECIAL TOUR DE FRANCE OFFER:
To enjoy a $20 discount off your L’Étape Australia registration, we are offering a special discount code during the Tour de France. To redeem this special discount, answer “YES” to the question “Do you have an advantage code?”, then use the code “TOURDEFRANCE”
Register today – this code will only be on for a limited time!
In 2018, L’Étape Australia will operate on a new pricing structure. There is no early bird period, instead there is a single price for the first 2,000 riders, a higher price for the next 1,500 riders and the full price will be paid by those who book last, from 3,501 and over.
So, first in, best rate.
- Fully closed roads
- Tour de France professional race conditions
- Backpack drop/pick-up service in the event village
- Overall timing and King of the Mountain section timing
- Mechanical support in the village and on the race course
- Medical assistance in the village and on the race course
- Four (4) Food Zones setup on key locations of the course
- Two (2) Energy Zones providing energetic sport nutrition
- BBQ at the finish
- Official LÉtape Australia t-shirt (Foundation Riders* will get a special edition t-shirt)
- Finisher medal
*Foundation Riders are those who rode in both 2016 and 2017.
Riders who rode in 2016 and 2017 and register again in 2018 receive special privileges and upgrades. Details of this year’s Foundation Rider benefits has been sent via email, and includes:
- Foundation Rider bib and bib plate design
- Dedicated Express Lane for bib collection
- Unique Foundation Rider t-shirt and cycling musette design
- First access to buy tickets to the onsite clinics, which will be released in September
When completing your registration, you will be asked if you are registering as an individual or a team. If registering for a team, team captains should enter the name of a team they wish to form, and all team members should then enter the same name on their registrations.
PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE AND PEDAL POWER ACT MEMBERSHIP OFFER
Personal accident insurance is not included in the L’Étape Australia registration fee. We have planned out the course and the day to be as safe as possible, but accidents do happen. All participants in L’Étape Australia are encouraged to take out personal accident insurance suitable for competing in an event such as L’Étape Australia. This insurance is optional but highly recommended.
A special personal accident insurance offer has been negotiated with Pedal Power ACT for the provision of personal accident insurance for only $64.
Click here to take out the day insurance
Membership of Pedal Power ACT is a great way to enjoy the ride all year round. Pedal Power membership will allow you to benefit of 24/ 7 public liability insurance & personal accident insurance, bike and travel insurance and advocacy to safer cycling.
Enjoy your riding, enjoy it more with a Pedal Power annual membership!
Membership Benefts include: 24/ 7 Personal Accident (including races), overseas medical expenses up to $50,000, capital benefit up to $100,000, counselling benefit up to $10,000, travel cost up to $500 and much more.